1. I have translated the dialogue, but I haven't learnt the words yet.
2. There is no letter for Mr Brown today.
3. Was it raining when you left the house?
4. She is talking to her friends. She has been talking for ten minutes.
5. Linda and I had an argument last Friday. I hadn't talk to her since then.
6. Is it easier to get used to travelling by plane ?
7. I wish I had a pet
8. Jack didn't want to take the book. He has already read it.
9. If I speak to him tomorrow, I'll ask him about his plans.
10. He has translated the sentences for ten minutes.