2 "Who is playing ? " he asked.
3. " The Spanish Clud and the Portuguese, " Jim knows that his dad was not a fan and didn't go into detailes.
4."Who are you supporting?" "The Spanish. If the team manages to win this game, it'll get to the final. "
"They will. The final score will be 2-1 to the Spanish Clud."
5. Jim turned to his dad: "How do you know?" " It's not me. acolleague of mine has predicted the results of ten matches.
6. No mistake yet. Today' s the tenth game"
7. Jum looked at his father again. " Sounds a bit crazy. But if l were adle to predict the results of the game..." " lf you were able to predict it, it wouldn't been interesting to watch football at all."
8. " Are you hungry by the way? I am going to order some pizza. Will you join me?"
9. " Yes, sure, " Jim turned to his father. " But I still can't understand..." And at that very moment the Spanish forward scored the first goal.