1. Vegetarians are people who do not eat meat.
2. Some people still think the sun goes round the earth.
3. I play tennis every weekend.
4. He doesn't speak English.
5. Paul is on holiday.
6. You are right.
7. The play is funny.
8. I lost my keys yesterday.
9. I don't see her in the morning.
10. I met her two days ago.
11. Yesterday she bought some new clothes.
12. I gave her some chocolate when I met her.
13. Two days ago I took my books back to the library.
14. Last night I slept at a friend's house.
15. He didn't feel very well yesterday.
16. She had only some toasts for her breakfast yesterday.
17. My sister went to France last year.
18. She read a lot when she was a child.
19. They (to talk) to us tomorrow.
20. He helped write a letter in English after lunch
21. I'll get up at six o'clock tomorrow.
22. Next Sunday they will go to the park.
23. She will help us, but not today.
24. My mother will come to see us next summer.
25. She will go to the cinema with us after work.