#1 Suppy the comparative or superlative form of the adjective.
6) You are (thun) than the last time I saw you.
7) (Much) money you make, (much) you spend.
8) Houses are (cheap) nowadays than five years ago.
9) She is (helpless) person I have ever known.
10) The hall is large and (pleasant) than the dining-room.
#2 Rewrite the following, arranging the words in parentheses in the proper oeder. Use commas where necessary.
5) He was (frank in his speech, well-schooled, a, large man, wise, with protruding eyes, and, very merry).
6) He was wearing (black, short, a, woolen, widesleeved, house-made, worn-out) overcoat.
7) We had dinner in (Chinese, old-fashioned, a, comfotable, expensive, picturesque) restaurant.