Exercise 2.6. Open the brackets using the right form of adjectives.
1. Winter is (cold) season of the year.
2. Moscow is (large) than St.Petersburg.
3. Which is (long) day of the year?
4. The Alps are (high) mountains in Europe.
5. Even (long) day has an end.
6. It is one of (important) questions of our conference.
7. Your English is (good) now.
8. Who knows him (well) than you?
9. We have (little) interest in this work than you.
10. Health is (good) than wealth.
11. Your son
worked (well) of all.
12. Today you worked (slowly) than usually.