Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Continuous или Present Simple
1. His father (not to watch) TV at the moment. He (to sleep) because he ( to be) tired.
2. Pat (not to cook) dinner at the moment. She (to talk) dinner every Monday.
3.I (not to drink) coffee now. I (to write) an English exercise.
4. I (not to drink) in the evening. I (to drink) coffee in the morning.
5. Your friend (to do) his homework now?
6.Your friend ( to go) to school in the morning?
7. Look! The baby (to sleep) .
8. The baby always (to sleep) after dinner.
9.My grandmother (not to work). She is on pension.
10. My father (not to sleep) now. He (to work) in the garden.
11. I usually (to get) up at seven o` clock in the morning.
12. What your sister (to do) now? - She (to wash) her face and hands.
13. When you usually (to come) home from school? - I (to come) at three o`clock.
14. Where your cousin (to work)? - He (to work) at a hospital.
15. Your sister (to study) at college? - No, she (to go) to school.