Нужно поставить в правильную форму. Помогите, пожалуйста
1. The doctor insisted ( give ) the patient oxygen immediately.
2. Fascinated , we watched the snake ( crawl) silently across the grass.
3. How do you always manage ( escape , help , do ) the washing up ?
4. If you practice (' dive ) often , you will learn ( do ) it without ( cause ) such a spark !
5. Would you like ( sit, watch ) television ? I should prefer ( play ) tennis Л prefer ( move ) about to ( sit ) still.
6. Do you mean (risk , catch ) pneumonia by (go )out now that it has started ( pour) with ram?
7. I can not forgive her (refuse , allow) me ( use ) the telephone . I feel like ( write ) to the owner of the house (complain).
8. The student hopes (specialize , photograph ) wild life . He is looking forward (spend ) his holiday ( get, train ) in ( use ) extremely complex cameras .
9. I blame you ( break ) that window , and I intend ( make ) you ( pay , repair) it. That may teach you ( be ) more careful not (donate ) other people's property and (stop,throw) stones.
10. It ( be ) about you' , I (say) , 'What (hide) you from us for so long ? Why not (' tell.) you us '?'
11. Your daughter is very anxious ( go ) to University (study ) languages and I should like ( suggest) you ( encourage ) her ( do ) so . You will not regret ( send ) her if you can afford ( do ) it, as she will certainly profit (continue) her education .
12. (Know) you what I just (hear) ?' I (say).
13. Would you remind the students ( remain, stand ) until the distinguished visitors have left the platform . I ought ( remember , tell) them this morning but I was busy ( prepare ) a speech and I forgot ( do ) so .
14. I ( know) not what you (talk ) about', (say) Sally , (look.) guilty .
15. I left her ( cook ) the dinner while I went ( shop ) but I
cannot rely on her ( carry ) out anything I ask her ( do ).
16. 'What ( do ) you for the past ten years ?' I ( ask ) . And what ( do ) you for the next one ?
17. Do you remember ( warm ) me not ( be ) too quick-tempered and ( advise ) me (learn , control) any impatience ?
18. The admiral received news of the invasion ( play ) bowls . He (insist) on ( finish) the game .
19. My dog ( walk ) along quietly when Mr's Pekinese ( attack ) him .
20. (Cross ) the road I ( step ) on a banana skin and (fall )down heavily . I still (lie ) on the road when I ( see) a lorry approaching. Luckily the driver ( see ) me and ( stop) the lorry in time .