Write sentences. Use the present simple or the present continuous.
1. It doesn't rain every day.
2. She is speaking English at this moment.
3. She studies English twice a week.
4. I'm not watching TV at the moment.
5. He hardly ever listens to the radio.
6. Goodbye! We are going now.
Complete the questions. Use the present simple or the present continuous.
1. .Is.your mum working today?
2. How often . do you play football?
3. ...Are your classmates writing now?
4. When ..do you usually do your homework?
5. ...Is your teacher talking at the moment?
6. ...Do you always speak English in class?
Choose the correct words.
of my favourite singers is Mika. I often listen to his
songs when I 'm feeling stressed. Mika was born in
Lebanon in 1983, but now he lives in London. When Mika was
young, there was a war in Lebanon and his family moved to
England. Mika wasn't happy at school because he was very
shy. Later, he was a student at the Royal College of Music.
Before he was a pop star, Mika was an opera singer! Now
making a new CD.