Fill in the gaps with am, is, are, was, were. Mind that they may be in the negative form.
1. Where are they going now?
2. It is raining at the moment. The sun is not Shining brightly.
3. What was she wearing yesterday?
4. Where were you born? – I’m Italian but I was born in France.
5. Can you tell me how this word is pronounced?
6. These are very old photographs. They were taken a long time ago.
7. The streets in this town are cleaned every day.
8. What were|are you doing at 10.30?
9.George is not working this week. He has a holiday.
10. The train was to arrive at 7 o’clock yesterday.