1. Match the beginning of the sentence on the left with its ending on the right.
1) The experiment
2) The mail
3) These machines
4) When can the new equipment
5) It's a pity the concert
6) Are the orders
7) If we use the old methods, a lot of time
8) Something important
9) No decisions
10) This monument
12) Have any interesting exhibitions or fairs
13) All these little wooden houses
14) The future church
15) The lost dog
a) been held recently?
b) was erected three hundred years ago.
c) was being looked for everywhere.
d) will be described in several journals.
e) are made and contracts are signed in this office.
f) is being designed by several well-known architects.
g) were built with very simple tools many years ago.
h) was not recorded,
i) are going to be tested again.
j) have been taken yet.
k) was being discussed, so I sat down to listen.
1) may be wasted and very little be achieved,
m) always fulfilled in time?
n) usually brought at9 a.m.
o) be installed?