1. Everyday millions of people visit video-hosting sites such as YouTube.
• Why have these sites become so popular? Do you or someone you know what these clips? What kind of clips do you watch and why?
• What makes such sites different than television?
• How do these clips influence society? Give examples.
2. Throughout most of the 20th century, music and art were considered equally important
as math and science. Some people are concerned that schools are placing less and less
emphasis on studying art and music.
• Do you think that students should be required to learn music and art in school? Why?
• How do you think our society will change if we stop learning about music and art?
• Who is your favorite composer or artist? Did you learn about them at school or an