Дайте форму притяжательного падежа, используя -„s, -s‟, -„
1. We met at Mr. Harris house. 2. I need Bess phone number. 3. My sister husband
is a broker. 4. We‟ll have a children party next week. 5. I‟ll spend the weekend at
my friends house. 6.They need a month time to finish the project.
7. This is a woman shop. 8. She works in a girls school. 9. Columbus discovery of
America was a historic event. 10. Do you remember Pithagoras Theorem.
11. “Alice Adventures in Wonderland” was written by Lewis Carroll. 12. From
the radio came Elvis song. 13. My brother is now reading “Gulliver Travels”.
14. It‟s teenagers style. 15. I work at Mr. Phillips office.
Замените предложения с предлогом of на существительные в притяжательном падеже.
1. The advice of my parents. 2. The games of her son. 3. The marks of his children.
4. A fax from Felix. 5. A novel by Akunin. 6. The life of students. 7. A school for boys.
8. A magazine for women. 9. A club for men. 10. The climate of England. 11. The surface of the moon.
12. The history of the world. 13. A holiday for two weeks. 14. The news of today. 15. The problem of the country.