1. - Are you going to the library today?
- I've already been there.
2. - Do you know where Dad is?( go / just )
- He has just gone to the hospital.
3. - Is Steve going to watch the film with us?( see / already )
- He has already seen this film.
4. - Have you bought apples and oranges? ( buy / yet )
- Sorry, Mum, we haven't bought them yet.
5. - What about your homework? ( do / already )
- I've already done it.
6. - And what about Steve?( finish / just )
- Look! He has just finished his homework.
7. - Would you like something to eat?( have / already )
- No, thanks, we've already had lunch.