Употребите правильную форму глагола в скобках:
1. She is an intelligent girl, but she not (read) a book since she (leave) school.
2. I (buy) an electronic organizer today, and I just (type) my personal data into it.
3. Her solo album already (sell) a million copies. She is happy.
4. This doctor’s methods (show) good results recently.
5. So much (happen) since I last (see) you.
6. — You ever (be) in Norway? — Yes, I (go) there on business last year.
7. — You (miss) a lecture recently? — I (miss) one a week ago.
8. Success not (spoil) her. She simply (become) more sure of herself.
9. I (have) a video for some years but I not (manage) to learn the instructions.
10. We not (have fun) for a long time. We (have) our last party a month ago.
11. — How long Lucy (have) problems with her back? — It first (start) last year.
12. We (be engaged) since we (leave) high school.
13. — You always (have) a dog? — I (have) it for the last six years.
14. — Guess what I (decide) to do! — I can’t guess. What? — I (decide) to start my own business. — When you (decide) to do it? — I (think) about it just now.
15. It not (rain) here for a very long time.
16. Yesterday all your troubles (seem) so far away. Today the thieves (take) your car away!