2.Complete the sentences. Use have to in the correct tense.
1) He studied at a Canadian school. He ... learn English and French.
2) Jessica writes about the wonders of nature. She ... travel a lot.
3) Yesterday, her son fell ill and she ... stay at home.
4) My older brother wants to be a musician. He ... play the violin for hours every day.
5) The students missed the bus and they ... walk to school in the rain.
6) If you want to learn more about Stonehenge, you ... read this book.
7) I cant play football this afternoon, I ... prepare for an exam.