. Yes, I have been on diet about one year ago.
2. I wanted to be healthier and stronger. And losing weight wasn't the last reason, of course.
3. I tried to lose weight a couple of times. It was quite useless.
4. I ate a lot of fruits and vegetables (about 2 kilos a day). I think that amount of food is a very important thing.
5. Frankly speaking, I like sweets so much. It was hard to eat less cakes and ice-cream.
6. I think that healthy nutrition (but not starving) helps you to be strong-willed.
7. Yes, it did. I lost 5 kilos.
8. It didn't. Actually, I do sports a lot and I think I'm used to eating healthy food.