37. Hey! Give me .back..
38. Lilly gave up... fencing two years ago because of a
39. Mark gave his stamp collection .out.. to
his younger brothers.
40. Please, go .on..telling your story.
41. Did you hear the story about the flying turtle? Listen to…. it!
Open the brackets
1. Where’s Jane? She is taking a shower.
2. My lesson starts at 8.30 am.
3. Robotic housemaids will help us with the cleaning in the future.
4. The boy came home from school an hour ago.
5. Will computers be talking in 100 years’ time?
6. When my mother came home, I was doing my homework.
7. When he was a baby, he liked to eat porridge.
8. The children are not interested in reading science-fiction.
9. Tonight my brother is moving to another flat.
10. I am the type of person who never gives up hope.
11. Fiona (write) amazing stories when she was 25.
12. Stephen coped well with every day stress when he was
13. I have enough money. I am going to buy a new CD.
14. While I was reading an interesting article, my mother was watching a chat show.
15. If I do not study hard, I will fail the exam.