Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect или Present
1. – You (telephone) for ages. You really (not finish)?
– I (not get) through yet. I am trying to get our Paris office but the
line (be) engaged all morning.
2. He (play) the piano since six o'clock in the morning. He only just
3. Why you (not bring) me the letters? You (not type) them yet?
4. – Are you going to sunbathe?
– Don't be ridiculous! It (rain) all day.
5. What you (do) up to now?
6. The police (not find) the burglar yet. They (look) for him since
7. Ann (fail) her exam three times because she is so bad at doing sums.
But she (practice) for a week now, I hope she will pass it in the end.
8. What (happen) to the fridge?
9. I know him well. I (know) him since our childhood.
10. How long you (have) these gloves? I (have) them for ten years.
11. George (collect) matchboxes ever since he left school. Now he
(collect) so many that he doesn't know where to put them.
12. Customers (ring) up all the morning complaining about getting
incorrect bills. – I know. Something (go) wrong with our computer.
13. How long you (own) this house?
14. Where you (put) my keys? I can't find them.15.
Your eyes are red. You (cry)?