1.By two o'clock the teacher had examined all the students .
2. On my way to school I remembered that I had left my report at home .
3 . All my Friend were glad to hear that Ihad passed all the examinations successfully .
4 . Poor Oliver was unconscious on the sport where Sikes left him .
5.He opened his eyes, looked around and tried to remember what had happened to him.
6. All the passengers saw at once that the old man had travelled a great deal in his life .
7. By the time we came to see him , he had returned home .
8. During the holidays my friend visited the village where he lived in his childhood.
9 . When they entered the hall , the performance had already begun.
10. When I came home,my mother told me that she had received a letter from grandfather.
11 . Where did you work before you entered the institute ?
12. He studied French before he entered the university .