11. I haven’t got …. money with me .
b) some c) something d) no
12. Kennedy …. the president of the USA.
b) was c) did d) had
13. my parents …. in 1960
a) meet b) meeting c) met d) meeted
14. What time …… Maria come home yesterday ?
b) had c) – d) did
15. This car is ….. than the other one.
b) cheaper c) the cheapest d) the most cheap
16. He …. at the moment .
b) sleeps c) slept d) is sleeping
17. I …… my arm three times in my life .
a) have broken b) had broken c) broke d) break
18. I've forgotten my …. at home , so I can't for this.
b) wallet c) brush d) diary
19. Most British people live in houses , not
b) squares c) flats d) meals
20. Buses are very …. in the morning , so I
prefer walking to work.
b) flying c) occasionally d) stuck