Помогите раскрыть скобки)
Put the verb in
brackets into the Past Indefinite, the
Past Continuous, the Past Perfect and the Past Perfect Continuous.
1. Nobody (know) where Smith (go).
2. How your chief (find out) that you (come) to work late?
3. A girl who (stand) under the beech
tree (come) up to us.
4. He told me that his aunt (live) with them for three
5. He (work) there some time when that dreadful accident (happen).
6. He told us they (live) in this district since they (leave) Paris.
7. The discovery of the art of writing (enable) the Ancient Egyptians to
what their ancestors (do)
8. They (walk) in the garden for an hour when the storm broke out.
9. Mary (speak) to Mr Boxwell when I (see) her in the corridor this
10. I (leave) my house yesterday in a hurry, but I (not/go) far before I
it (be) going to rain and I
(leave) my umbrella at home.
11. John (park) the car in Fifth
Avenue when a young man in black glasses (appear)
nowhere and (stand) before him.
12 The young girl who (look) at me ever since I had come into the room,
rose and left.
13. I knew right away that that was the place I (look for) all my life.
14. While we (talk), there (come) a
loud knock at the door.
15. By that time the twins already (sleep) for two