Open the brackets putting the verb into the correct form
1. We hope, that the weather (to be) good tomorrow.
2. She (to buy) a new dress two days ago.
3. Rachel usually (to visit) her grandparents on Saturday.
4. When I (to enter) the room, my parents (to have) dinner.
5. I (to read) the whole evening yesterday.
6. She (not to like) waking up early.
7. Look! The children (to play) football now.
8. I (to do) my homework at 7 o’clock yesterday.
9. Tom (not to come) to the party tomorrow. He (to go) to rugby training.
10. She (to want) to become a part of this team.