Слова в скобках поставит в The Present Perfect or the Past Simple
1.The plane (take) off from London at 9 and (land) in Geneva at 10.30
2. Joanna (not\change); she is the same as ever
3. when I (switch) on the dishwasher, the machine (make) a loud noise.
4.People always (want) to be able to fly like birds in the sky.
5.I once (play) a guitar which (have) only five strings
6.I never (teach) a class where the students are so lazy.
7. I (lose) a button. I don't suppose I'll ever find it.
8. the slower you eat the more you will think you (eat).
9. You (be) already late for classes twice this week, Nick
10. What a surprise! You are the very person I (want) to see so much.
11.They say the police already (catch) both of the thieves
12. When we (be) kids, we (love) the beach very much
13. You (make) up your mind yet? What you (decide) to do?
14. She (slip) her arn under his and (give) him a nudge
15.Thanks a Lot. It (be) a wonderful holiday. We (have) great fun.
16.Since when you (lose) sight of him?
17.Anyone (leave) a note for me?
18. The employment office (call) me twice since i (move) to Los Angeles
19. when we (live) in the north the water pipes used to freeze every winter and we (have) to call in a plumber
20. You (work) as a mechanic before? -Yes,I (use)to change flat tires.