1. Those women have got pink scarves.
2. Those buses are blue.
3. Those men are doctors.
4. My friends are Russian.
5. Superheroes have got special powers.
6. We have got toy mice.
7. They have got digital cameras.
8. These are helmets and those are watches.
1. Where is Jim Carrey from?
2. Have you got a teddy bear on your
3. How old is Nancy?
4. Has Marry got a big collection?
1. Peter hasn’t got a red cap.
2. The children’ve got bicycles.
3. Those are digital cameras.
4. Tom and Susan are from Canada.
bicycle, a new basketball ball, a blue
helmet, a digital camera, American children, to speak French, two new bags,
free Japanese women, a new watch, a hundred postcards, an Italian scarf
1. I’m from Russia, and John is from
2. I’ve got a lot of friends in the USA
3. There are books, copybooks and a new
pencil case in Jane’s bag.
4. Sveta and Sergey are in the sixth
form. They can read English.
5. This is a cat. That is a dog.
6. These are football balls. Those are
7. Happy birthday, Jim. – Thank you.
8. Where are you from? – I’m from
9. What do you have in the bag? – I’ve
got many books and an English keychain.
10. Who is your best friend? - You are.
11. What can you do? – I can sing.
12. How much is it? – Two pounds.
My name is Dima Simonov. I’m from Novosibirsk.
I’m ten. I’ve got a collection of coins. There are fifty-four coins from
twenty-two countries in my collection. My favourite coin is from New Zealand.