Complete using the correct form of the verbs in brackets (conditionals 1-11 ) 11 form 1.If we go shopping tommorow, I'll probably buy a new top.
2. If my sister borrows my clothes again, I cream.
3. If Steve paid more attention in class, he learn more.
4. Will you go to the concert if the tickets cost 70 euros?
5. If I be you, I'd get a haircut.
6. If I'm still ill tomorrow, I miss the chemistry test.
7. It would be great if everyone in the world have enough to eat.
8. If was your doctor, I tell you to stop worrying.
9. If you go to the chemist's, can you get me some vitamins pills.
10. If you meet Tom Hanks, what would you ask him?
11. If I won a million euros, I buy my bmum and dad a new house.