.прошу все делать с соблюдением всех правил и не через переводчик,те кто не знают,лучше идите лесом! прошу помочь,кто что может xD///Express the same in Russian.
1. If you hadn't eaten so much last night, you would feel fine today. - ________
2. But for your present I would be so unhappy. - ________________________
3. If only she had made his picture then! - _____________________________
4. Why did you do that? If I were you, I wouldn't have done it. - ____________
5. If she spoke Japanese, she would have been a great help to us yesterday. - __
6. If he weren’t so stupid, he would have told me the truth earlier. - _________
7. But for your clever advice we would have got into a trouble - ____________
8. If you put on this terrific dress, you would look smart!- _________________
9. I would have thrown the apples, if they had been rotten. But they were not. -
10. If she were jealous, he wouldn't have married her 20 years ago. - _________
1. Open the brackets and complete the text.
Now I 1 ___ (to have) a well-paid job because I got good education.
I am going 2 ___ (to tell) you now how it all 3___ (to begin).
My parents 4___ (to send) me to boarding school at the age of ten. They 5___ (to choose) it for years. Before I left home, I 6___ (to give) some spending money. That time I 7___ (not to know) if I needed it. Of course, my father told me 8___ (to obey) the teachers. My parents 9___ (never to send) me away on my own before, so I felt a little nervous on the train. When I got on the train, I found that it 10 ___ (to be) cold there. Unfortunately I 11___ (to leave) my jacket at home. For three hours I 12___ (to think) if someone 13 ___ (to pick) me up at the station. Luckily I 14 ___ (to pick up) and taken to school. A nice teacher showed me my room. When I came into it, I realised that I 15 ___ (to share) it with other boys! I was shocked because nobody 16 ___ (to tell) me about it. Then some boys took me round the school and invited 17___ (to play) football. While I 18___ (to play) that game with my new friends I had an idea that I 19___ (to be) happy there. You know, those boys 20___ to be my friend since then.
2. Complete the sentences using a/an or the where necessary.
1. What ___ big school! It has ___ thousand of students.
2. Look at ___ hotel window! Can you see ___ girl on ___ top floor?
3. My brother started learning ___ French when he was at ___ school.
4. Thank you for ___ advice you have done. It is ___ best advice of all I’ve got.
5. Nancy is ___ nurse and she works in ___ hospital. But now she is ill and she is in ___ hospital.
6. Where are ___ sweets I bought ___ day before yesterday? I left them on ___ kitchen table.
7. His father was __ great writer. __ books he wrote are sold all over the world.
8. My friend put on ___ white dress. ___ dress looked great but I didn’t like ___ colour.
9. What ___ lovely song she has just sung! What ___ wonderful music!
10. In ___ last day of her holidays she visited ___ capital of the country.
3. Complete the sentences with the right preposition.
after, in, on (2), to
1. She looks ___ the passengers on the plane.
2. I know that she is very interested ___ music.
3. I am sorry, I couldn’t come ___ time.
4. Have you made any pictures ___ your tour?
5. We are going to have a trip ___ Wales.
on, to, for, from (2)
6. When did you enroll ___ this Art course?
7. I hate queuing ___ the bus.
8. In a moment the Cheshire cat vanished ___ sight.
9. She has done it only ___ force of habit.
10. ___ my relief the noise stopped in a moment.
4. Choose the right verb form.
1. If I (have / had) enough time, I would start learning Japanese.
2. If only it (hadn’t rained / didn’t rain) yesterday.
3. If you hadn’t been late yesterday, we (will see / would have seen) the beginning of the film.
4. I wish we (have / had) holidays now.
5. If they (had been / were) in Russia last month, they would have met my uncle.
6. If only I (had / had had) some holidays last winter!
7. If he sent me an e-mail, I (will / would) answer him.
8. I wish I (find / found) a treasure of gold.
9. I wish my mother (hadn’t learnt / didn’t learn) about it last Christmas.
10. We would (take / have taken) wonderful pictures, if I hadn’t left my camera at home.
5. Express the same in English.
6. Вот если бы она не вышла за него замуж много лет назад! - ___________
7. Как жаль, что она такая глупая! - ________________________________