C Open the brackets choosing the appropriate verb form:
1. Last year the graduates of our university (to get) diplomas of specialists in economics and management.
2. The teacher of mathematics always (to give) full answers to all questions on the topic.
3. Next week the chief-manager of the private firm (to leave) on a business trip.
4. Every year the net of trade companies (to enlarge) in Karelia.
5. Now the clerks of this office (to open) credit stories for clients.
6. Recently the chief of this trade enterprise (to conclude) a profitable bargain with foreign partners.