Present Perfect\ Past Simple Очень нужно!
1. We (see) him at the summer course in
2. All the shirts you (send) your
father (fit) him perfectly so far.
3. Although I (study) French for years
I have difficulties in speaking the language.
4. John whose grades are the highest in
the school (receive) a scholarship.
5. Yesterday we (have) supper with the
neighbours of ours.
6. We (not\give) him a thing to eat since
7. Jerry (fail) his exams. He’ll have
to take them again.
8. It’s ages since I last (see) a
decent comedy film on television.
9. We understood that it (be) just a slip of the tongue.
10. The police (find) the bomb yet?
11. When I (go) to book a ticket to
Athens, I (find) that the flight (be) full.
12. I’m not disappointed with today’s
result. After all we (win) ten matches already this season.
13. I never (do) anything like it
before. We’ll have to start from scratch.
14. My computer (break) down again. It’s
time for me to buy a new word processor.
15. I can’t afford a holiday abroad
until I (pay) back all my debts.
16. They always (bring) flowers when
they came to visit me.
17. The butcher (cut) some steak, (wrap)
it up and (hand) it to me.
18. Since the baby (be) born, they (have) a lot of
19. I’m sorry for her. She (have) bad
luck all her life.
20. Jack (climb) quite a number of
mountains but he never (be) to Everest.
21. He (give) up smoking yet? When he
22. What’s up? You (hurt) your ankle? How
you (do) it?
23. Graffiti art (begin) in New York
city in the 1970s and immediately (create) a public sensation. But the attitude
to graffiti art (change) since then. The best-known graffiti artist Carlos
Rolon (have) exhibitions throughout the world.