1) to study c) to learn
2) bright b) clever
3) to start b) to go
1) Look at our timetable ! There are a lot of new subjects.
2) Students like to give nicknames to their teachers.
3) Where will they spend their Christmas holidays?
4) Last autumn my two classmates went abroad.
5) How many interesting languages do you learn at school?
1) Last August my father and I went abroad.
2)Most British students wear school uniform.
3)How long did your party last tomorrow night?
4)How many girls are there in your class?