Помогите пожалуйста по английскому;
Look at the underlined words in these sentences. Which is right (….. or the)?
1. Potatoes / The potatoes are not expensive. (Potatoes is right.)
2. This is a good meal. Potatoes/The potatoes are wonderful! (The potatoes is right.)
3. Everybody needs friends/the friends.
4. I never drink coffee/the coffee.
5. “Where’s coffee/the coffee?” “It’s on the shelf.”
6. Jane doesn’t go to parties/the parties very often.
7. Tennis/The tennis is a very popular sport.
8. We went for a swim in the river. Water/The water was very cold.
9. I don’t like swimming in cold water/the cold water.
10. You should visit the museum. Paintings / The paintings are very beautiful.
11. Money / The money doesn’t always bring happiness/the happiness.
12. English/The English is the language of international business.
13. Children/The children learn things/the things very quickly.
14. Excuse me, can you pass salt/the salt, please?
15. I enjoy eating in restaurants/the restaurants.
16. Do you like music/the music this band is playing?
17. I enjoy taking photographs/the photographs. It’s my hobby.
18. Look at photographs/the photographs I took when I was on vacation