1. What is mass media?
-Mass media that is the press, the radio and television.
2. How does mass media influence people?
- They inform, educate and entertain people. They also influence the
way people look at the events and sometimes make them change their views.
3. What is the difference between radio and TV programmes?
-I can't say that there is a great difference.On the radio one can hear music, plays, news and various discussions of current events. But you can do just the same while watching TV.
4. Does the audience of TV and radio differ?
-There is no such information in the text, but as I personally think, it doesn't.
5. Do you think that advertising is useful?
-Of course, it is. It is very useful. It informs the audience of the existence of some products and it helps to choose the best item.