1. There are a lot of dictionaries in the world.
2. Teachers usually ask their students to have a vocabulary to write down new words into it.
3. Please, give me that big dictionary from the shelf.
4. Everyone who learns English, is supposed to be aiming to extend his or her vocabulary.
5. There is a vocabulary at the end of our textbook.
6. You can learn a lot about the language if you open a dictionary.
7. Pushkin's vocabulary is different from Gogol's vocabulary.
8. How many words are there in the english dictionary?