4) is doing
6) I never do
1) I do it. I always tide up my room.
2) Dad does the ironing in our family.
3) Mum does the cooking in our family.
4) Dad fixes things in our family.
5) We do the shoping together.
6) My sister does the washing up in our family.
Mum: Is it your new friend, Jane?
Jane: Yes, Mum, meet Nichole.
Nichole: Nice to meet you, Mrs Jones.
Mum: Where are you from, Nichole?
Nichole: I'm from Paris. I'm French.
1) My name is Alphaeus.
2) I am 42.
3) I live in Ukraine.
4) Natalia is sitting next to me.
5) I am doing my homework now.
6) I want to can speak English fluently.
There is some soup on the table.
There dumplings (пельмени) on the table.
There is a pie on the table.
There is some salt on the table.
There is some meat with potatoes on the table.
There is a cup of tea on the table.
BUSKET - TEA - APPLE - EGG - GLASS - SALT