Compare the equipment. Put the adjectives in brackets in the right form.
1. A camping stove is (cheap) than a tent. Let's have it.
2. We can't have a camping stove and a tent. We have only six thousand roubles. The tent is (expensive) thing, but it is also (important) equipment.
3. A kettle is (expensive) equipment , but we don't need it.
4. A mattress is (cheap) than a camping stove, but it's (useful) equipment. We have our sleeping bags!
5. A mattress isn't (useful) thing, but it's important for me. It's (comfortable) to sleep on a mattress than on the ground.
6. We can have a kettle-it's (cheap and light) thing.