Поставить глаголы в Present Simple либо в Present Continuous.
Объясните, пожалуйста, вот есть глаголы-исключения, которые не видоизменяются от времени. А в какой форме их тогда писать?
6. A: This dress ... (not/ fit) me any more.
B: Why don't you buy a new one?
7. A: Your perfume ...(smell) nice. What is it?
B: It's a new perfume called Sunshine.
8. A: What is Jane doing?
B: She ...(smell) the flowers in the garden.
9. A: What ... (you/look) at?
B: Some photos I took during my holidays. They aren't very good, though.
10. A: You ... (look) very pretty today.
B: Thank you. I' ve just had my hair cut.
16. A: He ...(be) very quiet today, isn't he?
B: Yes, I think he has some problems.
17. A: Would you like some cherries?
B: Yes, please. I ... (love) cherries. They're my favourite fruit.
18. A: I'm sorry, but I ...(not understand) what you mean.
B: Shall I explain it again?
19. A: The children are making lots of noise today.
В: I know, but they ...(havе) fun.
20. A: This cake... (taste) awful.
В: I think I forgot to put the sugar in it!