1. I (to play tennis) at six o’clock tomorrow.
2. When you come to my place tomorrow I (to read) your book.
3. Don’t phone me tomorrow. I (to get ready for) my examination.
4.What you (to do) at eight p. m. tomorrow?
5.“Can we meet tomorrow afternoon?” – “Not in the afternoon. I (to work).”
6. Do you think you still (to do) the same job in ten years?
7. If you need to contact me, I (to stay) at the Mariot Hotel until Friday.
8. “You (to see) Paula tomorrow?” – “Yes, probably. Why?” – “I want to give this book to her.”