Ребят, помогите пожалуйста с английским, буду очень признателен!
Which of the words would you use to describe the people below?
Sometimes there is more than one possible answer.
1) She gives a lot of money to charity, and she likes to share everything she has with other people.
2) She’s great to go out with to parties and discos. She makes me laugh.
3) He never gets angry. He’s always calm and relaxed.
4) She always thinks about how other people may feel.
5) Sometimes he does stupid things. He should grow up!
6) He doesn’t like spending his money.
7) She is only interested in herself
Note which adjectives from exercise 10 have a negative prefix and list them under the correct heading. Add your own verbs with negative prefixes.
dis- in- un-
dishonest … …