Choose the correct word underlined in each sentence.
1) Jack hasn't got a / any brother.
2)There weren't some / any letters for me this motning.
3)Could I have a / some water , please?
4) I went to the supermarket because I didn't have a / any milk.
5) There isn't a / any railway station in this town.
6) Sorry, we don't some / any trees in out street.
7) Have you got a / any pen that I can borrow.
8) There aren't some / any trees in our street.
9) lsne wrote a / some letter to her penfriend.
10) Can you go to the shops? We need some / any eggs.