1. That can't be right!(I don't believe / I’m not believing it!
2. Carol can't swim today. She has/is having a cold.
3. See you in the morning. I leave/I'm leaving now.
4.What do you do/are you doing? If you drop it, it will explode!
5. Stop doing that, Billy! You are /You are being very silly.
6. I drive/I'm driving! You can sit in the back with Martin.
7. What do we eat/are we eating this evening? I'm really hungry!
8. You're a great cook! This cake tastes/is tasting wonderful.
9. Where do you go/are you going? I haven't finished speaking to you!
10. Chemistry is hard. I am not understanding/I don't understand it.