1. Read ties of relationship and fill in the gaps:
1) Your relatives on your wife's side are: Your wife's sister is your ... , and her brother is your ... , your parents will refer to your wife as their ... while your brothers and sisters will refer to her as ... . Your wife's parents will speak of you as their ... .
2) Your brother's and sister's sons and daughters are your ... and ... .
3) Your mother's and father's brothers and sisters are your ... . The children
of your uncles and aunts are your ... .
4) Your mother's and father's parents are your ... and the latter will refer to
you as their ... .
5) Someone's second wife will speak of her husband's children as her ..., and the latter will speak of her as their ... . Someone's second husband will also refer to his wife's children as his ... while the latter will speak of him as their ... .