Exercise 2. Translate into Russian paying attention to the Participles:
1. Tooth decay is a wide spread disease affecting all ages.
2. The X-ray examination confirmed the inflammation in the root canal.
3. The case being discussed here proves the importance of an early diagnosis
of dental diseases.
4. Having been discharged from the hospital after an oral surgery the patient
had to pay regular visits to the local dental clinic.
5. The prescribed medicine relieved the pain.
6. The method used helped to control the disease of the gums.
7. Dental students spend much time working on phantom heads..
8. The received findings helped the oral surgeon to perform the operation.
9. Examining the patient’s oral cavity the dentist considered that the condi-
tion of his teeth was normal.