Open the brackets.
Put the verbs into the Present
Indefinite, or the Present Continuous or the Past Indefinite.
name (to be) Molly. She (to be) thirty-five. My mother (to be) a businesswoman.
Molly (to be) a very busy woman. She (to
go) to work five times a week. My mother and I (to like) to go to the country.
There I usually (to dig) in the garden and molly (to water) the flowers.
Yesterday it (to be) Saturday and my mother (not to go) to work. We (to go) for
a walk in the park. There we (to play) table-tennis. Now I (to write) a letter
to my friend and my mother (to wash) up.
1. What the mother’s name (to be)?
2. How old Molly (to be)?
What her job (to be)?
4. How many times a week Molly (to go) to work?
5. Where they (to like) to go?
6. What they (to like) to do in the country?
7. What mother (to do) yesterday?
8. What she (to do) in the part yesterday?
9. What they (to do) now?