1. Jessie is not so cheerful today.
2. Polly's new dress is not so light.
3. Mary was nervous and unhappy yesterday, but today she is not so fussy.
4. I suddenly understood that this character in the book was not so kindly and at times even cruel.
5. The baby has grown up a little. It is not so tiny now.
6. I found yesterday's film not so fascinating.
7. Next time when you come home from walk I'd like your clothes not to be so filthy.
8. All the students in this group are very hard-working, only Bill is not so willing.
9. I'm afraid Bill is not so polite when he talks to his friends.
10. The Smiths' car is not so modern but Mr Smith says he likes it.
11. The shops in this street were built over a hundred years ago, it's not surprising they are old and not so up-to-date.
12. The last story in this book is not so impressive compared to the others.