1. Choose the appropriate prepositions: ... Rome ... Paris they travelled ... plane.
2. Choose the appropriate word: All the factories have made the ... very dirty.
3. Choose the synonym to the underlined word:
She controlled herself and said in a steady voice: "We are no friends any longer".
4. Choose the antonym to the underlined word:
The children were playing at the farthest corner of the park.
5. Choose the appropriate modal verb(s):
If I ... sew as well as Jane I would make all of my own clothes too.
C) was to
6. Choose the appropriate modal verb(s): Grown-ups ... destroy bird’s nests.