помогите пожалуйста с заданиями Partisiple
1. Opening her handbag, she took out some money.
2. Entering the room he switched on the light.
3. Being only five years old, the boy didn’t know what to do.
4. Driving to work, I heard the terrible news on the radio.
While I was
2) Rewrite the sentences replacing the italic part with a present participle
1. She was talking to her friend and forgot everything around her. 2. Since we watch the news every day we know what's going on in the world. 3. They are vegetarians and don't eat meat. 4. The dog wagged its tail and bit the postman. 5. While she was tidying up her room she found some old photos. 6. He was a good boy and helped his mother in the kitchen. 7. As they didn't have enough money they spent their holidays at home last year. 8. The man was sitting in the cafe. Was he reading a paper? 9. Since I didn't feel well I didn't go to the cinema. 10. She walked home and met an old friend. 11. We switched off the lightsbefore we went to bed.
3) Rewrite the sentences replacing the italic part with a perfect participle.
1. The boy asked his mother's permission and then went out to play. 2. As he had drunk too much, he didn't drive home himself. 3. We have written two tests today, so we are very exhausted. 4. She filled the washing machine and switched it on. 5. She had been to the disco the night before and overslept in the morning. 6. We had worked in the garden all day and were sunburned in the evening. 7. She had not slept for two days and therefore wasn't able to concentrate. 8. Since I had not seen him for ages, I didn't recognize him. 9. I had not ridden a horse for a long timeand found it very difficult to keep in the saddle.