1. The boy carrying a blue parcel crossed the street. 2. The battle fought at this place was very significant. 3. Lying in her bed she wept bitter tears. 4. The books sent to us are for my aunt. 5. Standing at the corner she talked to her friends. 6. Going from house to house the children played trick or treat. 7. Being very tall he became a basketball player. 8. Waiting in the hall he overheard a conversation. 9. The picture stolen from a museum was offered on Ebay. 10. The song which sung last night is still in my head.
1. Sitting in the bus shelter, we waited for the rain to stop.
2. The documentation telecast last Tuesday was impressive.
3. We had great fun at the party, playing silly games.
4. Having saved a little money, he travelled to Australia
5. Chatting along they didn't see the car coming.
6. Having been prepared carefully, the reception was a great success.
7. Being picked up by his mother, he didn't have to wait for the bus.
8. Having finished her degree, she started to work for an international company
9. Listening to the radio, she didn't hear the doorbell.
10. Having not been tidied up yet the room looked like a battlefield.