Помогите пжл! Очень надо в английском вообще не шарю!
Раскройте скобки, употребляя эквиваленты модальных глаголов в соответствующем времени:
1. We (not to have) to take a taxi because we had a lot of time before the plane took off.
2. I don't think we (to be able) to check the prices just after the meeting.
3. Our president (to be) to sign the contract with the British firm at 10 o'clock today.
4. The president said during the talks that they (not to be able) to reduce their prices for the goods.
5. You (to have to) get the materials ready right away?
6. Mr. Camp couldn't wait any longer as he (to be) to go to the airport in an hour.
7. You (to have to) reserve a room in advance to get accommodation at the hotel last month?