. Задание №7. Выберите верную форму глагола и выпишите ее.
1) I don't think / I'm not thinking that their claim is well grounded.
2) If we don't reach / we will not reach mutual understanding, our company will go through / will be going through arbitration procedures when their managing director arrives.
3) Those force majeure circumstances had / were having a direct effect on the execution of our liabilities when the collapse happened.
4) Look, he is detaining / he detains the person presenting a stolen card.
5) They are making / will make their advertisement tomorrow at 2 p.m.
6) The Party didn't fulfill / wasn't fulfilling its obligations under this contract last month.
VIII, Задание №8 Употребите глаголы вскобках в необходимых видовременных формах.
1) One day, when he ... at a station he ... a small boy who ... by the truck, (to wait, to notice, to play).
2) This lovely shawl .. .to me. I just .. .it for the party this evening, (not to belong, to borrow).
3) This time next week you .. .the Pacific on your way home, (to cross).
4) They .. .cinema tonight, because they .. .their homework at that time, (not come to, to do).
5) Looking out of the window we .. .that a large number of policemen ...around, (to see, to stand).
6) The train to London .. .at 8a.m. .. .you...? (to leave, not to hear).