. Choose the correct variant
1. Before you ____, don't forget to lock the door.
-are leaving -will leave -leave -shall leave
2. Please do not speak to anyone before the police ____ .
-come -are coming -’ll come, came
3. His parents will be very glad if she____ the university.
-enter -’ll enter - enters - entered
4. When you ____ my brother, you ____ him.
-'ll see; - won't recognize; - see won't recognize; -saw, recognize; -'ll see, don't recognize
5. We won't discuss the matter until the headmaster ______ .
-'ll arrive - won’t arrive - doesn’t arrive- -arrives