1. Andrea Schatzmann, an exchange student from Switzerland, lives with the Connor family in San Francisco. She gets up at 7 am and takes a shower. She normally doesn't have breakfast. At half past seven she catches the bus. Her first class starts at a quarter past eight. She always has lunch at 12 o'clock in the cafeteria. The cafeteria food is OK and it is cheap too. Her afternoon classes are from 1.15 till 3.00 pm, so she is at school all day. She usually has dinner with the Connors at about 8.00. On Saturdays she has lunch at the restaurant. Once a week, usually on Sunday mornings, she goes swimming. A few friends usually go along, too. One of her friends has got a car, so he picks them up and then he drives them home. After swimming they often go out for a pizza. On Saturday evenings she sometimes goes out with friends to a party or maybe to a concert. Sometimes she invites friends to her house and they listen to music and talk. Mr and Mrs Connor often take them for a camping weekend to the seaside or to the mountains. From time to time she calls her family in Switzerland. They never talk for very long because it is expensive. She usually calls on Sundays because it is cheaper then.
2. What time does Andrea usually get up?
3. When does she catch the bus?
4. Does she take a shower in the morning?
5. Does she go home for lunch?
6. When does she go swimming?
7. How does she get to the pool?
8. What does she do on Saturday evenings?